Essence of Rose Robe
style: vintage ombre pink reversible kimono robe
vintage / modern: 1930s
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Beautiful vintage 30s kimono! This vintage 1930s (maybe 1940s) Chirimen silk crepe kimono (technically a haori, a shorter jacket that would have been worn over a kimono) features ombre pink coloring and large rose blooms. Fully reversible with fun novelty print of soft silk on the other side. This vintage kimono drapes and moves beautifully. Ribbon sash not included (you may easily procure one at any fabric shop)
measurements: 37" length / open bust and waist
material: silk, Chirimen silk crepe
condition: excellent vintage condition
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay