Villete Silk Slip
vintage 1930s pale dove grey slip gown
This oh so romantic vintage 1930s bias cut silk slip gown in the palest of dove grey is beautiful for wearing in the evenings with a glass of rose and Ella Fitzgerald playing in the background. Or if you're daring, wear as a dress to your friend's 1930s themed evening wedding with a pair of beige heels.
- 55" length / 16.5" bodice / 34" bust / up to 31" waist (untied)
- shown as fits on size 4/6 dress form
- feels like silk/cold rayon
- some small holes near armpits (see detail photos)
- excellent vintage condition
CARING FOR VINTAGE
We recommend hand washing or dry cleaning vintage clothing
How To Measure Yourself
BUST: Pass tape measure around body over fullest part of bust. Do not pull tape too tightly and be sure it doesn't slip in the back.
WAIST: Pass tape measure around smaller part of your waist.
HIPS: Take measurement approximate 7" below your natural waistline (smallest part of your waist)