Chamomile Hour Dress
style: vintage 1990s burgundy floral flounce wrap side button midi dress
vintage / modern: Vintage
Only 0 left in Stock!
Vintage 1990s maroon and floral print chiffon wrap style midi dress. With romantic tiered flounce butterfly sleeves, asymmetric button detailing at the waist and sash for tying around the waist, this dress is timelessly feminine. Wear with strappy flats, espadrilles or even lace up leather boots to transition from late summer to fall. Please note that this dress has a faux wrap style and is not true wrap.
- measurements: 50" length / 34"-38" bust / 28"-32" waist / 42" max hip
- size note: best fits medium
- material: feels like poly chiffon / semi sheer
- great vintage condition
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Because of the wrap style, this dress is flexible in sizing. We included the range of measurements we think most comfortable, flattering and appropriate for the cut and style of this dress.
- Fabric has no stretch so measurements cannot exceed the ones given.
- Features wrap style bodice and sash for cinching in the dress, though not actually wrap. Features hidden zipper in back.
- Fabric is semi sheer / slip is recommended underneath
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.