Fortuitous Gathering Dress
style: vintage 1990s does 30s pink floral bias maxi dress
vintage / modern: Vintage
We only have 0 left in stock!
Feminine and vintage 1990s does 1930s pink floral maxi dress. Cut on the bias, and with flattering seams detailing the bodice, this dress has a major vintage 30s feeling to it. We love the slightly sheer, chiffon feeling fabric that adds an extra dose of romance, too. Dress this piece up with jewelry and a well-coiffed do, or keep it simple with a basket purse and sandals. Features snap at the bodice for modesty.
- measurements: 57" length / 16" bodice / 40" max bust (32"-36" recommended) / 34" max waist / 36" max hip / 7" sleeve
- material: feels like rayon crepe, chiffon feel, lovely movement
- excellent vintage condition
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Fabric is sheer / we recommend wearing over a slip
- Because this dress is cut on the bias, it has a good deal of stretch throughout. Whatever your proportions, it will hang beautifully on any body as long as you are under the maximum measurements. The recommended measurements listed are what we think would be most comfortable and sit flatteringly without stretching the fabric too much.
- This dress has no closure / meant to be slipped over the shoulders or stepped into.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.