Every Weekend Jeans
style: vintage 90s inspired high rise Mom medium wash denim jeans
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Classic, comfortable, 90s inspired high rise denim jeans. We love these medium wash, "mom" fit jeans for their basic practicality and easy pairing with tops both vintage and modern. Roll them up, add a belt or scarf to the waist, and pair with cardigans, blouses, and camisoles tucked in or tied in front.
- 0: 26" waist / up to 36" hip / 38" length / 28" inseam / 11" rise
- 1: 27" waist / up to 37" hip / 38.5" length / 28.5" inseam / 11" rise
- 3: 28" waist / up to 38" hip / 38.5" length / 28.5" inseam / 11" rise
- 5: 29" waist / up to 38" hip / 39.5" length / 29" inseam / 11.5" rise
- 7: 30" waist / up to 39" hip / 40" length / 29.5" inseam / 11.5" rise
- 9: 31" waist / up to 40" hip / 40" length / 30" inseam / 12" rise
- 11: 32" waist / up to 41" hip / 41" length / 30" inseam / 12.5" rise
- 13: 34" waist / up to 42" hip / 40.5" length 30" inseam / 12.5" rise
- material: 99% cotton 1% spandex
- care: machine wash cold, inside out with like colors / do not bleach / dry normal, low heat / iron low if needed / dry clean optional
Fit Notes & Other Info
- These cotton jeans have a tiny amount of spandex, so they do stretch a little bit
- While we recommend finding the size that best fits your waist measurement, there is a bit more wiggle room with the hip since they will stretch to fit an extra inch if needed.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.