Woodland Vine Dress
style: feminine vintage inspired burgundy floral wrap dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 items left in Stock!
You've got a pretty shawl all packed up for when the weather cools down this evening as you head out to a wine tasting at a vineyard nestled between a forest and cascading hills. This feminine vintage inspired wrap dress in a deep burgundy features large blooms scattered about and has a gauzy cotton feel. Bump friendly, breast feeding friendly.
size + details
- s: 49" length / 34" bust / up to 28" waist / 15.5" bodice
- m: 49.5" length / 36" bust / up to 32" waist / 15.75" bodice
- l: 50" length / 38" bust / up to 36" waist / 16" bodice
- material: 100% rayon, cotton gauze feel
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay