The Aveyron Dress by Atèlëtte
The Aveyron dress, inspired by beautiful May days spent in Aveyron, France in the Midi Pyrenees. Combining details from the late 1930s and the the ease of the 1990s, the Aveyron dress comes in a soft cream blue and yellow cotton ditsy floral print and features soft v-neckline, princess seam, self ties at sides of waist, hidden side pockets, short flutter sleeves, and multi gored a-line skirt. Fully lined.
- Functional shell buttons with elasticated button loops
- Slip into for wear
- 100% Cotton / Lining: 100% Rayon (Cotton Feel)
- Hand Wash Cold / Line Dry
- Made With Care in Guangzhou, China
Fit Notes & Measurements
- Size 4 dress (34C/26W) is wearing a size Small as shown
- Maria is 5'10 32B/25W and is wearing the size Small
- XS: 42" length / best for 32"-34" bust / up to 26" waist / 13.75" bodice
- S: 43" length / best 34"-36" bust / up to 28" waist / 14" bodice
- M: 44" length / best 36"-38" bust / up to 30" waist / 14.25" bodice
- L: 45" length / best 38"-40" bust / up to 32" waist / 14.5" bodice
- If larger than a C cup and on latter end of bust measurement given, we recommend sizing up to avoid gaping of buttons on bodice.
Enter Your Email To Request Restock
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 offering timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and timeless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our cozy little nook. We strive to offer quality wares at affordable attainable prices.
Adored Vintage has often been described as romantic French country meets vintage prairie. We love neutral and soft color palettes and feminine prints, especially florals and ginghams.
We hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage. We're so glad you're here and looking forward to serving you and your wardrobe for years to come!
- Request a return within 7 calendar days of receiving your order using our Return Portal
- Wait for return approval then ship back item(s)
- Receive store credit or refund for your return
For our full and detailed RETURN POLICY please visit Our Customer Support page
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received unless noted as a "Pre-Order" in the listing with the Start Ship Date noted in the product listing
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 Business Days of order confirmation
- Orders are shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority Mail and shipping fees are based on weight and location of delivery.
For more detailed information regarding shipping, international deliveries, returns, refunds, exchanges, and other frequently asked questions, please visit Our Customer Support.
At Adored Vintage we curate timeless and feminine vintage inspired clothing from many independent brands and makers therefore sizing can vary from each maker. To help make your shopping experience easier at Adored Vintage, we provide measurements of every size available.
Common Measurements We Take
- Length: Measured from top of garment to hem
- Waist: Measured across waistline then doubled
- Chest: Measured armpit to armpit, in some cases doubled. For sweaters and loose fitting knits we will put "across chest (relaxed)"
- Bodice (Dresses): Measured from top of garment to waist seam
- Shoulders: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Sleeves: Shoulder seam to hem of sleeve
- Hips: Measured approx 7" down from natural waistline, measured across, then doubled
How We Measure
Our garments are measured laid flat and relaxed and we may make recommendations for sizing with notes like "best for" or "best up to". We recommend comparing these measurements to a garment you already own. To do this, lay your garment on a flat surface and measure your garment with a clothing tape measure and take the necessary measurements.
On occasion we may recommend to size up or size down on certain garments. Remember, just because you are one size in one store or brand does not mean you will be the same size across the board. Pay close attention to the measurements given.