Do you consider yourself an Adored Vintage girl? The kind of girl who appreciates the simple beauty of life? Do you love timeless and feminine clothes, have a heart for people, and adore delighting others with small gestures of kindness and beauty?
Then you're probably a good fit for the Adored Vintage family.
Position: Retail/E-Commerce Assistant
Compensation: DOE (Starts at $16 per hour)
Start Date: ASAP
Full Time Position (30+ Hours)
Our small and tight knit work family is searching for a new member to assist in multiple departments from receiving and handling inventory, fulfilling orders, merchandising our retail shop, assisting in maintaining and organizing web shop inventory, and assisting in providing amazing customer service.
Our ideal candidate is creative, organized, efficient, loves fashion, has experience in retail and/or e-commerce, learns quickly and thrives in a quick paced environment, is highly self-motivated and has the ability to maintain a positive can-do attitude.
This position is based in our Central Portland office. This position reports directly to the E-Commerce Coordinator and Creative Director. This is a full time position with an expected 30+ hours per week, Monday thru Friday, compensation DOE. Reliable transportation is a must. Must like dogs as they are sometimes in our office. Must be able to lift 20lbs-30lbs (common) to 35lbs-50lbs (rarely). 80/20 work week is a big possibility in the near future.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-2 Years E-Commerce/Retail Experience
- 1-2 Years Customer Service Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in direct-to-consumer shipping, preferably using Shopify
- Strong organization skills; able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines, has strong attention to detail, Process and Systems Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- An eye for design and understanding of the Adored Vintage aesthetic
- Experience in retail buying in fashion/lifestyle/apothecary/gifts
- Experience in copywriting & knowledgeable in fashion terminology
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Lightroom)
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Monthly Clothing Freebies
- Employee Discounts & for Friends/Family
- Monthly Allowance for Health & Dental Insurance***
ADORED VINTAGE / COMPANY CORE VALUES
KINSHIP - We honor sisterhood and friendship. Clothing can be the threads that gather and bind us together. We welcome all those to our doors and understand we will not be everyone's cup of tea and that is perfectly all right.
BEAUTY - The pursuit of simple attainable beauty "I will make everything around me beautiful, that will be my life." - Elsie de Wolfe
INTEGRITY - Kindness, respect, and honesty. Practicing the golden rule. We listen and pay attention to the voices both small and large and try to do the best we can with what we have. Small acts of goodness, thoughtfulness, and purposefulness.
SIMPLICITY - Attainable, without frills, without strings. Silhouettes and colors that are easy to understand and wear. A life filled with simple pursuits of happiness. Quiet moments. Stillness and calm. "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful" - William Morris
CREATIVITY - We want to inspire others to create moments so that they can "live the life you have always imagined" - Henry David Thoreau
*** Our goal is to offer Health & Dental insurance to all full time employees by Spring 2022.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter with subject: "RETAIL/E-COMMERCE ASSISTANT POSITION" to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on Indeed.com