The Emmylou Dress by Atèlëtte
Romantic and feminine with borrowed notes from the 1970s, the Emmylou dress in a beautiful muted lavender (or thistle grey) was inspired by our love for country folk songs and romantic prairie inspired ditsy floral prints. The Emmylou dress features a soft squared elasticated neckline with tie detail at center, smocked elasticated panel waistband, 3/4 length puffed sleeves, and soft swing skirt that features hidden side pockets.
- Self: 100% Rayon / Lining: 100% Rayon (Cotton feel)
- Designed to be nursing friendly
- Hand Wash Cold / Line Dry
- Made With Care in Guangzhou, China
Fit Notes & Measurements
- Danielle is 5’4 (34C/28W/36H) and wearing a size small
- Maleigha is 5’6 30B/24W and wearing the size small
- Size 4 dress (34C/26W) is wearing a size Small as shown
- XS: 44.5" length / best 32"-34" bust / 24"-27" waist (max 28")
- S: 45" length / best 34"-36" bust / 26"-29" waist (max 30")
- M: 45.5" length / best 36"-38" bust / 28"-31" waist (max 32")
- L: 46" length / best 38"-40" bust / 30"-33" waist (max 34")
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 offering timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and timeless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our cozy little nook. We strive to offer quality wares at affordable attainable prices.
Adored Vintage has often been described as romantic French country meets vintage prairie. We love neutral and soft color palettes and feminine prints, especially florals and ginghams.
We hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage. We're so glad you're here and looking forward to serving you and your wardrobe for years to come!
- Request a return within 7 calendar days of receiving your order using our Return Portal
- Wait for return approval then ship back item(s)
- Receive store credit or refund for your return
For our full and detailed RETURN POLICY please visit Our Customer Support page
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received unless noted as a "Pre-Order" in the listing with the Start Ship Date noted in the product listing
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 Business Days of order confirmation
- Orders are shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority Mail and shipping fees are based on weight and location of delivery.
For more detailed information regarding shipping, international deliveries, returns, refunds, exchanges, and other frequently asked questions, please visit Our Customer Support.
At Adored Vintage we curate timeless and feminine vintage inspired clothing from many independent brands and makers therefore sizing can vary from each maker. To help make your shopping experience easier at Adored Vintage, we provide measurements of every size available.
Common Measurements We Take
- Length: Measured from top of garment to hem
- Waist: Measured across waistline then doubled
- Chest: Measured armpit to armpit, in some cases doubled. For sweaters and loose fitting knits we will put "across chest (relaxed)"
- Bodice (Dresses): Measured from top of garment to waist seam
- Shoulders: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Sleeves: Shoulder seam to hem of sleeve
- Hips: Measured approx 7" down from natural waistline, measured across, then doubled
How We Measure
Our garments are measured laid flat and relaxed and we may make recommendations for sizing with notes like "best for" or "best up to". We recommend comparing these measurements to a garment you already own. To do this, lay your garment on a flat surface and measure your garment with a clothing tape measure and take the necessary measurements.
On occasion we may recommend to size up or size down on certain garments. Remember, just because you are one size in one store or brand does not mean you will be the same size across the board. Pay close attention to the measurements given.